Sent: Monday, December 15, 2003 2:33 AM
Subject: Re: VMs: Re: Folio f9r

Hi everyone,

At 17:02 14/12/2003 -0700, DANA SCOTT wrote:
>Notice how the author of the VMS has drawn the leaves to possibly resemble
>some kind of animal (they seem to remind me of clowns in pajamas, though
>they are more likely drawings reflecting what might be seen on certain
>flags or banners).

IMO, the most emblem-like part of f9r is the
very-nearly-rotationally-symmetric leaf on the middle left edge. FWIW, that
would be my starting point for any f9r-related crypto-heraldic search. :-)

Cheers, .....Nick Pelling.....

PS: AFA Google is concerned, this might well be the first mention of
"crypto-heraldry". :-)