Re: VMs: Another VMS idea?

Jeff wrote:

> P.S. I suggested this prefix idea ages ago and was completely ignored. > Ain't life strange.

	It's a word game, among other things.  Early in the
history of the list, Andras Kornai suggested word games
as an explanation of the VMs' text entropies.  But this
idea could explain other things as well.  It's worth
further consideration.

	Ideas do keep recurring and are ignored.  When ideas
recur, as they often do when newcomers arrive,
old-timers might wish to put something on the VoyniWiki
about them and whether they've been discarded or not.
That way we could keep from either reinventing the
wheel or discarding worthy ideas prematurely.

Dennis