VMs: question on the "highly repetitive" arguments

Hi,
I'm a newbie on this mailing list so I would like to ask a question to persons who think that:

- the VM is a highly repetitive text (for example many paragraphs may start with "this plant can be found ...", "... it can be used to ...")
and moreover
- a char in a known language may correspond to one or more symbols in the VM (dittongs, ...)

How do you justify the fact that the longest repeated sequence in VM is "only" 28 chars long?
Stats are
4 repeated seqs 28 chars long
5 repeated seqs 27 chars long
4 repeated seqs 26 chars long
...(see table below)

(the excerpts of the holy bible I used for some tests contains more than 30 repeated seq of length 28).

Bye,
  Marzio

28 00004
27 00003