Re: VMs: Rohonczi Codex

Hi everyone,

Should we start a separate English-language mailing-list for the RC? Unless someone knows better, there seems to be lots of basic work to be done - an alphabet, a transcription, a font, etc - towards which I'm sure many listmembers here (myself included) would be interested to contribute: a dedicated list would probably be a good means to achieve this.

But beyond that, what should we learn from our decades of experience with the VMs in order to be most effective with the RC? Should we (for example) instead try to compile (say) a WikiBook right from the start to try to accumulate our efforts in a single place, rather than (as some might argue) dissipate them throughout a mailing list archive?

Cheers, .....Nick Pelling.....