[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: VMs: Brumbaugh / 1972 / Milan / numbers...?
- To: vms-list@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: VMs: Brumbaugh / 1972 / Milan / numbers...?
- From: Dennis <tsalagi@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 02:56:51 -0600
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: vms-list@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-vms-list@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.2) Gecko/20040804 Netscape/7.2 (ax)
Nick Pelling wrote:
On the subject of Brumbaugh, I'd also still like to know what a 15th
Century Florentine archer's hat looks like - but perhaps we'll never
Julie Porter might well know. She is a longtime list
member; I saw her here a few months back. She has been a
Renaissance fair costumesmistress.
Here is her webpage:
She is the one who said the nymphs' hairdos date the VMs to
To unsubscribe, send mail to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxx with a body saying: