Re: Visual Encoding of VMs

The evidence for his system is just so hard to argue with now. Thanks Dan for making it so clear. I have eyes; therefore, I can see.

Ummm...excuse me...I sent out my very first notes on this to the group and after all the complaints about the missing Hebrew fonts that were lost in conversion to .DOC, I went as far as to put an explanation page up on my site and substituted Hebrew fonts with written names for the letters.
I did the best I could do...I am not doing any more. I will eventually finish this at my own pace.

Jim

Get knowledge. Look carefully at the Phoenix bird. The eye returns again. The Eye propounds a riddle to all. The eye will trodden upon while the glider will gather. It is a hidden mystery. (Author/date unknown..Voynich Manuscript)

http://www.gloryroad.net/~bigjim/the_eye.htm