Re: pdf

At 11:09 AM 2/14/01 -0800, Mark Perakh wrote:
At the end of BigJim's webpage he provides the juxtaposition of the VMS
characters with Roman characters (the total of 25 VMS characters). I tried to
apply that alphabetic conversion to the VMS text reproduced by Gabriel, and
could not identifiy a single Hebrew word, reading either from left or from
right, although I am fluent in Hebrew. Moreover, if VMS was written in Hebrew,
why its alphabet would contain letters for vowels, as BigJim assumed? Mark

Hi,
You wont find what you are looking for in the conventional way. As I brought out much earlier, for instance, FACHYS is NOT Hebrew. It answers to 3 seperate Hebrew words;
If you are fluent in Hebrew then you are the man I need to talk to.

fachys
This is not a word. It answers to a three word in one construction;
F  ACH  YS

Letter Vav P189 and, but, therefore, as, since, seeing, although ..etc
1) f= seeing
1a) ach Aleph Cheth (Base) P16 brother, kinsman, friend
1b) ys Yod SHin P265 (Base) there is, there are.
Fachys, is visually encoded. There is no Y in Hebrew. But Y/I is derived from Yod. "S" here being Shin, is simple encryption. It should alert you as to what is going to happen as time goes on.

What is going on here simply is, each word has a value. When these values are combined there is a constructed idea. In this case, loosely, Seeing my friend there is.....or therefore my brother there are...or whatever the context dictates as you go on.

regards
Jim