Re: VMs: John Dee tables

--- Jeff <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Upon my inquiry:

> > could you elaborate a bit more?

> > --- Jeff <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > This was written using tables created by John
> Dee
> > >
> > > ar.airi.earri.esndni.la.airi.venso
> > > arneairi.lagagaab.evni.so.ariabeg
> > > solgaab.aoofio.origaab.esgagaab
> > > aeopga.momgeg.ofasrr.agagaab.evniso
> > > rigaab.olrigaab.oairi.vzaeea.gairi
>
> In John Dee's Mysteriorum, Liber Tertius there is a
> diagram of 7 tables.
> Each table is a 7 x 7 grid. Each cell contains a
> letter of the latin
> alphabet along with a number from 1 to 49.

So I understand that you used the tables of
the Liber Mysteriorum in some way to generate
the above from a plain text...

In order to know if there is anything to this,
you should generate a longer text, and check
the entropy. Or better: check the 'peakiness'
such as you did for the character triplets in
your translated Venetian Italian. You can
just 'see' whether two things can or cannot be
mapped onto each other.

Cheers, Rene